Events and Fundraisers
EVENTS IN 2013
Supporting Guild events is a great way to raise funds for children at MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center.
Capt. Sue Dauser Guild
Ongoing Event – While Supply Lasts
Members of the Capt. Sue Dauser Guild are selling ballpoint pens that include the new Mary Bridge Brigade – Champions for Children’s Health name. These pens are being sold for $5.00 and are available from any guild members while the supply lasts.
MARY BRIDGE BRIGADE 2013 ANNUAL MEETING
Date: Thursday, May 16th
Place: Tacoma Country & Golf Club
Time: 10:30 am
Mary Edna Agnew Guild
Garage and Plant Sale
Friday, May 31st & Saturday, June 1st–9am to 4 pm
This two day event will be held at the home of Ginger Sovay, 2034 28th St SE Puyallup 98372
Esther Hodges Guild
Saturday, June 1st-2:00 to 4:00 pm
Chalet Bowl, 3806 N. 26th St., Tacoma, WA 98407
Save the date and form your teams now for this fun event benefiting Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital through the Mary Bridge Brigade.
▪ Teams of four will compete in a two-game tournament.
▪ Register your team by contacting Julie Winger at Juliann.Winger@multicare.org, or call 253-241-9974.
▪ Each team is required to raise a minimum of $200 prior to the event. This includes the cost of bowling and she rental.
▪ Prizes will be awarded for the winning team, highest fundraising team, and high scores.
▪ Bowling starts promptly at 2:00 pm and ends by 4:00 pm.
This is strictly an amateur event so you don’t have to be a pro to participate! Invite your co-workers, friends, or family members to form a team. Come have a blast at the Bowling Bash!
The The TOA story
The history of the Tacoma Orthopedic Association (TOA) is now available. The book covers the activities and accomplishments of the TOA membership from 1921 to 2010.
Mary Bridge Brigade Office 253-403-1427
Mary Bridge Gift Shop 253-403-1468