HOME


WHO WE ARE

Long before Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital opened its doors in 1955, a group of women known as the Tacoma Orthopedic Association, now Mary Bridge Brigade, opened their hearts to the children of our community. Since 1921, they have dedicated their time, their resources, and their vision to advancing the health interests of children. In fact, this volunteer organization was the driving force in establishing MultiCare Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Southwest Washington’s only hospital dedicated to the health care of children. Read More>